PDF to AutoCAD 9.17.25 is a free trial software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-13. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Easily convert PDF to DXF/DWG for editing in AutoCAD. Aide PDF to AutoCAD is a powerful windows program that will help you convert your PDF files to usable and editable DXF files quickly and easily.
1. Convert thousands of PDF to AutoCAD files in one easy step.
2. Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
3. Extract embedded raster images from PDF files.
4. Import DXF files into AutoCAD and save them as DWG format.
5. High quality, high performance, and simple to use.
PDF to AutoCAD 9.17.25 (version 9.17.25) has a file size of 1.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 58 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.